OK let’s see how consistent I am with this 🙂 I may ‘schedule’ posts for the first time in forever.
Day 7: My 10 favorite foods
Ooooh, now here’s a post I can sink my teeth into! LOL I am a foodie, and unlike my husband and father who ‘eat to live’ I live to eat! Here are 10 of my favs:
- Chocolate. preferably dark (but will take milk or white too)
- Cheese. cheddar, brick, muenster, swiss…ah my loves
- Cookies. with dark chocolate, or chocolate chips, or icing
- Yogurt. greek preferably (which was an acquired taste) key lime, vanilla, etc.
- Cauliflower. a departure to healthy??? believe it or not. with two cheese slices I love this stuff!
- Carrots. yup, another healthy one. Can’t eat ’em raw, so cooked is my order.
- Strawberries. or berries in general sans seeds of course (I’m eyeing you blackberry, you hurt my jaw)!
- Peanut butter. my favorite protein source besides #9. I love crackers and peanut butter the best.
- Chicken. bawk bawk! Yup! grill this sucker up, I’ll take white or dark meat, I love it all.
- Coffee. does this count as a food? Hmpf. My list, my rules, right? Coffee is da bomb.
Tell me what your favorite foods are…do we match?